SSMI – Medical Students’ Society Iasi – is a nonprofit student Organisation, founded at “Grigore T. Popa” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iasi, Romania.
CONGRESSIS is the main annual event of the Medical Students’ Society Iasi (SSMI). Every year this event brings together and promotes an international exchange of the latest concepts, innovative techniques and development ideas in the medical field, offering a unique opportunity to participants: that of interacting with distinguished medical professionals and researchers.
SSMI is the Organizer of CONGRESSIS 2012.
For the purpose of these Terms&Conditions “we”, “our”, “the Organizer” refers to the CONGRESSIS 2022 organizers and “you”, “the participant”, “he/she” refers to a participant at CONGRESSIS 2022 (passive and/or active participant).
To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, the participant agrees not to hold the Organizer liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by the participant during the course Congressis, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through registering for Congressis, attending the event, alteration of the event schedule, cancellation of the event, or any error or omission on the part of the Organizer. This provision does not reduce or restrict the Organizer’s liability for death or personal injury caused by the Organizer’s negligence or liability for fraud on the part of the Organizer.
In the event of inappropriate behavior by any participant in the view of the Organizer or the event venue operator, the participant may be refused entry or asked to leave and excluded from the event without refund or compensation.
In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that the Organizer reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond the Organizer’s control, the Organizer reserves the right to change the times, dates and the venues of the Event, without incurring any liability to you.
The Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or cancel sessions or events at the event at any time.
- Papers which are not presented will not be included in the Book of abstracts or Book of proceedings.
- The official language of the conference is English and all papers and presentations should be in English.
- Each applicant can submit and present up to 2 abstracts and they will pay just one registration fee for this. All accepted and presented abstracts and their full-text papers will be published in Book of Abstracts and Conference Proceedings Book in pdf version on our web page.
- Completing the payment process for the registration does not guarantee any interested parties that they will receive an abstract acceptance upon payment. The accepted abstract will be announced at a standard date and in the eventual situation of having a rejected paper, the applicant can become a Passive Participant.
- The author must add the co-authors when submitting the paper by searching their email address/name in the online provided list of the registered participants. If the co-authors are not registered, they can not be added nor they can receive any certificate.
- The accepted categories of abstracts are:
- Materials and methods
- 3-5 keywords
- Case Presentation
- 3-5 keywords
An active participant can have maximum 4 oral presentations/posters, but only 2 as an AUTHOR.
The options are:
- 2 presentations/posters as an AUTHOR, 2 presentations/posters as a CO-AUTHOR
- 1 presentation/poster as an AUTHOR, 3 presentations/posters as a CO-AUTHOR
- 4 presentations/posters as a CO-AUTHOR.
Note that these are the maximum number of active papers you can submit, but not the exact number required.
- The Scientific Paper should have 1 AUTHOR and maximum 2 CO-AUTHORS
Normally, Congressis does not provide in any refunds under any circumstances.
However, in extreme conditions (that will be analyzed by the Organizers upon request) a refund fee will be accorded.
Regarding the substitutions, if a registered participant would like to substitute his/her place with another delegate, he/she must find the interested person and then contact the Congressis Organizers. This situation is permitted only before the ending of the registration process. After the Late Fee Deadline, no changes can be made.
Any verbal or physical abuse, antisocial behavior or unlawfully conduct towards a member of the CONGRESSIS staff, a trainer, a speaker, other participants, partners’ staff or sponsors will result in an immediate eviction from CONGRESSIS 2022 premises, a permanent ban from any CONGRESSIS or SSMI events, the cancelation of the participant’s personal account and of any booking that he/ she previously made. No refunds can be claimed in the above situation. CONGRESSIS 2022 organizers are entitled to hand the participant to the relevant authorities if such situations arise.